We'll Remove the Critters and the Conditions That Drew Them Inside
Wildlife Control, Trapping and Exclusion
Skittering squirrels in the attic? Raccoons rummaging the garage? If wild animals are intruding on your North Carolina or South Carolina property, we can help you. We’re a wildlife and critter control company with over 65 years of experience helping Carolinian homeowners and business owners with all kinds of challenges.
At Rocket Pest Control, our services only begin with wildlife removal. We also provide expert wildlife exclusion and wildlife prevention services as well, so that once the problem is eliminated, you can be sure it won’t come back.
Watch out for these common signs of wildlife intrusion in your home:
- Strange noises in your attic or walls.
- Foul odors that won’t go away.
- Chewed wires, insulation, or wood.
- Visible droppings or tracks.
- Unexplained damage to your property.
Get your personalized quote in a few clicks.
Professional Wildlife Trapping and Control
In North and South Carolina, some of the most common wild animal intruders include:
- Raccoons: Known carriers of diseases, these clever critters can wreak havoc on your property. Their droppings can also carry many dangerous pathogens and parasites, so avoid coming in contact with them.
- Squirrels: As with rats, squirrels’ gnawing habits can lead to costly damage and pose fire risks.
- Opossums: While generally non-aggressive, they can carry parasites and diseases. They also have sharp claws, so you should avoid handling them.
- Bats: Potential carriers of rabies and a source of noise and mess in your attic.
- Snakes: Some species in the region are venomous, posing a real danger.
Get an Instant Quote Over the Phone
Rocket Pest gives all customers a FREE initial quote. Fill out the form below to find out how Rocket can help you today!
"*" indicates required fields
Your Trusted Wildlife Control Company
Don’t let wildlife invaders compromise your safety or property. Contact Rocket Pest Control today for wildlife control and trapping that’s designed around your needs.
Our experts are here to provide the state-of-the-art treatments and friendly, knowledgeable service that you deserve. Your peace of mind is just a call away, so act today!
Rocket Pest Control’s Process for Removing Critters from Your Property
At Rocket Pest Control, we follow a meticulous five-step process for critter control, ensuring the job is done safely and thoroughly:
- Inspection: Our experts conduct a comprehensive assessment of your property to verify entry points and assess the extent of the infestation.
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal: We safely capture and remove the animals from your property.
- Exterior Bait Stations: Strategically placed bait stations are often an important strategy for ongoing wildlife control.
- Exclusion: We seal entry points to keep animals from returning, using top-tier materials and techniques.
- Sanitization: Thorough cleaning and sanitization eliminate health risks associated with infestations.
When Should You Call a Wildlife Removal Expert?
It may seem like a few small animals and a problem you can handle yourself, but we strongly advise against handling animals on your own. If it’s in an unfamiliar space, it’s likely to be sick or disoriented and highly unpredictable. There’s a high likelihood of getting hurt or failing to remove the wildlife.
We recommend calling professional wildlife trapping and control service anytime there’s an animal in your home or commercial property, or anytime you suspect there may be one. If you suspect there may be, give us a call, and we’ll send one of our experts to perform a thorough inspection.
This is a company you can trust to take care of your home. I have had them servicing my home for a number of years now I have had no problems and no complaints with their service they come in a timely manner and they address any situation that you may have.
I'm beyond satisfied with the Rocket Pest. He arrives on time, checks all of the bait traps and tells me if he has found any active baits or not.
I have had Future perform my Termite and pest control for four years. For the past two years they also performed yard aeration service for my lawn. I am very impressed with the services that they provide. Fast Friendly professional.