Pest Control for Restaurants
Proudly Serving South Carolina | North Carolina | Georgia | Florida
Keeping your restaurant pest free is extremely important. Pest can not only deter customers from returning to your establishment and bad reviews but also lead to food safety issues causing you to fail health inspections which may end up closing your restaurant. Keeping your restaurant pest free should be a top priority for any owner.
Start With A Quote On Us
Click below to contact Rocket Pest for a FREE pest control quote.
Keeping Pests Out of Your Restaurant
Your customers come to your restaurant to enjoy your delicious food, pests will also come for the same reason. Pests such as insects and rodents are attracted to kitchens and outdoor areas where they can find easily accessible food products. Following a few simple practices will help keep pests away from your restaurant:
- Keep the dumpster area clean: Decaying food waste will attract many pests. Keeping your dumpster area clean and dumpster lids closed can help keep pests away.
- Ensure doors and windows are closed tightly: Pests like flies and rodents can enter through open doors and windows. They can also squeeze in through gaps in doors. Ensuring doors and windows are closed and gaps are sealed will prevent pests from entering your restaurant.
- Clean up food: Most pests will enter a restaurant looking for food. Sweeping crumbs from under tables and ensuring food prep areas are clean will make your restaurant unattractive to many pests.
- Clean floor drains: Dirty drains will attract flies and other pests. Regularly cleaning drains eliminates a common breeding ground for pests.
- Keep garbage cans clean: Using a garbage liner in a garbage can with a tight-fitting lid will help keep garbage cans clean. Regularly check and clean garbage cans to keep pests away.
Restaurant Pest Extermination Services
Having pests in a restaurant can lead to food safety issues as well as cause you to lose future customers. At Rocket Pest, keeping your restaurant pest free is one of our highest priorities. Our technicians are experts at eliminating pests and keeping them away. Contact us today to learn about our restaurant pest elimination services.Back to Pest Control: For Your Business