Keep your home cozy and critter-free
Cooler weather is approaching, and you may have already noticed an increase in critter activity. These are the months when rodents and wildlife gather food and look for a new shelter to get them through the winter. Unfortunately, that means that animals may try to gain access to your home.
Did you know that a mouse can squeeze through a gap as small as a dime? It’s true. But it’s not only mice who might be sneaking into your home unnoticed. Squirrels, raccoons, bats, snakes, and so many others are masters at discretely coming and going from your home. At Rocket Pest Control, we specialize in the removal and exclusion of rodents and wildlife.
It’s important to remember that even though some of these furry critters might be cute, they are notorious for causing health problems and property damage. Some examples include:
- ALLERGIC REACTIONS – Whether it’s dander, pest odors, or exposure to critter droppings; rodents and wildlife cause allergic reactions or increase home residents’ allergies.
- INFECTIONS – Droppings and excretions from rodents and wildlife can lead to infections. One example is Histoplasmosis, which is associated with Bat Guano, and this disease can affect the lungs, heart, and other bodily organs.
- DISEASES – Rodents and wildlife are known to spread many diseases, some of the more common ones include rabies, Hantavirus, Plague, Lymphocytic choriomeningitis, Salmonella, Rat-bite fever, and Tularemia.
- ELECTRICAL DAMAGE – Rodents and wildlife chew through wires, which can lead to electrical issues and even power outages.
- HOUSE FIRES – It has been estimated that rodents cause up to 20 percent of undetermined fires in the United States each year.
- FLOODING – Razor-sharp teeth make quick work of chewing through plumbing. This can easily cause your home to flood.
Identifying and sealing animal entry points is key in ensuring no unwanted rodents or wildlife set up shop in your home this winter. Rocket Pest Control’s highly trained and knowledgeable wildlife specialists will perform an animal entry point inspection. If they identify any unwanted rodents or critters, they will determine the most effective way to remove them from your home. Then your Rocket specialist will put together a custom Exclusion plan to keep them from coming back. Take advantage of our special offer: Save $100 on Rodent & Wildlife Services.
Get peace of mind that your home is protected from rodents and wildlife, call to schedule your FREE animal entry point inspection today.
Why Choose Rocket for Rodent & Wildlife Services?
- Knowledgeable team members with decades of experience
- Cutting-edge technology with the most effective products available
- Outstanding customer service and fast response times
- Peace of mind knowing your home is protected by the best in the industry
- Competitive Pricing
- Licensed and Insured